Please read, fill in the required information, sign and return within 48 hours, thank you.
- Checking in
- Please ensure your cat is in a crate and your dog on a secure collar & lead when checking in at Xmas.
- If there are cars ahead of you, stay in your vehicle and we will let you know when it's your turn.
- Personal items
- Please ensure your dog has a fitting collar with ID tag (this can just be a $2 shop tag so long as your dog's details are on it).
- No collars for cats please.
- Apart from medication, no items can be returned at Xmas but your pet will appreciate a throwaway shirt with your scent on it.
- If you wish to bring bedding or toys, these must be clearly labelled but we can not guarantee their return at Xmas.
- You can bring treats for your pet, clearly labelled. Good quality treats only, no pig’s ears.
- Medications must be in the veterinary prescribed container and tablets cut into quarters or halves as required. There is a $5 administering and charting charge for each medication during Peak Season.
- If your pet is injured, has a weeping eye, cough or is otherwise unwell on check in, they will need a certificate from their vet confirming they are fit to board and not contageous.
Special food must be clearly labelled with name and required amount. We have freezer space for food.
- Christmas Cancellation and Amendments Policy:
- (Credits are given in the form of future boarding within 12 months, no monetary refunds will be given.)
- With more than two months notice, a full credit will be given for a future boarding within 12 months less $50 administration fee.
- Within more than one month's notice, 50% credit for a future boarding, less a $50 admin fee.
- Less than one month's notice: No credits can be given.
- Amendments to Bookings:
There is a $30 fee change booking dates during peak periods.
Most of the answers to your questions can be found on our website and we encourage you to check there first. If you have any further queries or concerns, kindly email or text us on 0414 198 857.
We thank you for entrusting us to care for your pet!
Rosalind & Mike